Project Purchaser Manager for the Demonstration Plant
Do you want to contribute to the fossil-free future? We are ramping up our organization at the Demonstration Plant and are looking for a Project Purchaser Manager.
HYBRIT Development AB pursue the transition toward a fossil-free value chain from mine to steel using fossil-free electricity and hydrogen. We are facing an exciting challenge in a rapid pace and are therefore looking for a driven and structured Project Purchase Manager for the Demonstration Plant in Gällivare.
The role Project Purchaser Manager
As Project Purchaser Manager you will play an essential and crucial part for the success of the HYBRIT initiative.
As Project Purchaser Manager in a large and complex EPC project, you will be commercially responsible for negotiations and procurement of equipment and systems at the Demonstration Plant. In this position you will be responsible for creating commercial agreements, strategic plans, and processes. You will also set necessary standards, use new tools, methods and add senior competence in this sustainability driven investment project. This position will also require an innovative procurement- and contracting approach to support the development of novel technology and take the step to industrialization. To be successful in this position you have proven strong leadership- and communication skills and can handle stakeholders well. It is important to establish good relationships with Project Managers to support them in their aim to realize their commitments. You therefore understand the importance of being on site to succeed in your mission.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for meeting a highly ambitious time plan for the HYBRIT Demo Plant. You report to the Director of Engineering & Construction (Sponsor) and you are a member of the Project Management Team.
Key tasks of the role
Like most roles in a small company, you will have a broad scope of responsibility, covering strategic as well as operational tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Plan, manage and execute the commercial strategic work within the Hybrit Demo Plant
- Leading and executing purchasing activities (focus on purchase of plants, systems and equipment)
- Manage contracts from first contact to final closure, make agreements and provide spend analysis and forecasts
- Develop project procurement strategies and plans in cooperation with Project Managers
- Draft contracts and evaluate bids based on e.g. ABA, ABT, AB, Partnering, Business Development arrangements, Orgalime, FIDIC and ABK
- Negotiate terms of agreements in cooperation with Project Managers
- Collaborate with Head of Procurement to set agile and highly efficient project procurement processes
- Foster trustful relationships with key service and technology providers
- Maintain communication with Hybrit internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks related to procurement and contracting
Job location is Gällivare.
You are a highly skilled professional with many years’ experience from heavy industrial project procurement and contract management. Preferably within the energy-, hydrogen-, steel- and/or mining industries. You can take an idea, describe it theoretically, test it and finally implement it. Furthermore, you have relevant education, a good level of written and oral communication skills in English and driving license class B.
- Relevant education, for example Master´s or bachelor’s degree in economics, technology, logistics, purchasing or law. Alternatively, you have gained similar qualifications and experience within these competence areas
- At least 5 years of experience of sourcing and business negotiations in investment projects
- Good leadership and communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Independent and driven way of working
- Analytical skills including administrative management
- Merit is deepened knowledge in contract law and international business experience
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Please read more at: https://www.hybritdevelopment.se/en/
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Helen Förnemark, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com
Last date of application is 2021-08-08
Send your application to: https://hudsonnordic.se/jobs/
Background checks: In this position the final candidate will be subject to a security vetting process/background check and a new employee check by occupational health including alcohol and drug test. The purpose is to maintain good staff safety and to see how you experience your health before you start your employment at Hybrit.
Handling of personal data in recruitment
In order to process your job application, we must store and process personal data about you such as name, social security number and address. We comply with all integrity legislation applicable for the processing of personal data. When applying for a position at Hybrit, you give your consent to our processing of your personal data. Your personal data will be stored during the application period and will be erased thereafter. The personal data will not be shared or transferred to a country outside the EU.
Skicka din ansökan till: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sista ansökningsdag: 08 augusti 2021