Plant Engineer Hydrogen Production and Storage
Would you like to be a part of the revolutionary development of fossil-free steelmaking?
We are currently looking for a Plant Engineer Hydrogen Production and Storage.
HYBRIT Development AB pursue the transition toward a fossil-free value chain from mine to steel using fossil-free electricity and hydrogen. We are facing an exciting challenge in a rapid pace and are therefore looking for a structured and collaborative Plant Engineer Hydrogen Production and Storage to our pilot plant in Luleå. To learn more about Hybrit, please read more at: https://www.hybritdevelopment.se/en/
As a Plant Engineer Hydrogen Production and Storage, you will be part of a joint team with responsibility for operations, maintenance, and development of Hybrit pilot plant. You are part of different projects with the aim to have the breakthrough technology for fossil-free steelmaking in place coming years. You will work with the focus of production activities in the hydrogen plant such as production, compression, and storage of gases as a critical part of the fossil-free steelmaking value chain.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively contribute and participate to lead the work in pilot plant to ensure a stable and safe production of the pilot plant.
- Deliver and execute in development projects at pilot plant
- Coordinate with other disciplines and partners
- Support the operations, create, and update routines and way of working at hydrogen plant.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks, for example conduct risk analysis and actions
- Managing maintenance and have site knowledge with focus of the hydrogen production and storage.
- Documentation of results in reports
- Perform internal trainings as well for external personnel and inform and instruct people in operation
- Contribute to company objectives, and development of know-how in this field
We are looking for a collaborative plant engineer with ability to build relationships with many other people. You will contribute to new ways of working and solving problems and understands the importance of sharing information. You are also able to create solid structure and documentation in projects.
- Experience from hydrogen production processes, electrolysis, hydrogen handling, compression, and Hydrogen storage
- Experience from industrial process design is an advantage
- Gas separation
The position will be based in Luleå.
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Fredrik Ålund, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com. During summer holidays you can also contact Helen Förnemark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date of application is 2021-08-15
Send your application to: https://hudsonnordic.se/jobs/
Background checks: In this position the final candidate will be subject to a security vetting process/background check and a new employee check by occupational health including alcohol and drug test. The purpose is to maintain good staff safety and to see how you experience your health before you start your employment at Hybrit.
Skicka din ansökan till: email@example.com
Sista ansökningsdag: 15 augusti 2021